COVID-19: What You Need to Know Before You Visit
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we've made a number of changes to our operation and put new policies in place. Please review the following information to assist you in your visit.
Some Changes in our Operations this Summer
- Advance Tickets Not Required. Date-specific ticket reservations are not required. Buy online now, and use the tickets any day.
- Unlimited Rides & Slides Included. All admissions to Seabreeze this summer include unlimited rides & slides.
- No Spectator Passes or Passports. This summer, Spectator Passes or Passports are not available.
- Under 48″ Ticket Price Reduced. The price for an Under 48″ ticket has been reduced to $23.99 this year.
- New Senior Citizen Ticket. A new ride & slide ticket has been created for seniors 60 years and older, for $23.99.
- New Senior Citizen Passport. We have also added a passport for seniors. Please visit our Passports page.
- No Night Rider Passes. Night Rider Passes are not offered at this time.
- No Senior Citizens Mondays. Due to the elimination of the Spectator Pass, Senior Mondays are no longer offered.
- One-Day Admission Rates. Click here to view our admission rates.
- Park Hours. The park and the rides are open from 11am to 9pm daily.
- Waterpark Hours. The waterpark is open from 11am to 7pm daily.
- Staggered Opening. A combination of some rides and water attractions open at 11am. The balance open at Noon.
- Cirque EnVol Show. Our acrobats will not be performing this summer, due to availability.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Vaccinated Guests. Guests who are vaccinated do not need to wear a mask or social distance.
- Proof of Vaccination. Proof of vaccination is not required.
- Unvaccinated Guests. The CDC recommends that unvaccinated guests should wear a mask. Exceptions are:
- Those who cannot medically tolerate a face covering.
- Children 2 years and under.
- While seated and eating or drinking in a designated area.
- While going on a water-oriented attraction.
- Social Distancing. Distance markers are provided throughout the park.
- Hand Sanitation Stations. Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the park for your convenience.
- Please Follow the Rules. Please follow all posted signs and verbal instructions during your stay. Let’s play it safe!
Assumption of Risk:
- Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. By coming to the park, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks, and will follow all rules. Thank you for your cooperation.