Please review the detailed information below before purchasing your online group event tickets.
Advance Purchase Required
- Group event tickets must be purchased at least one day ahead of your visit. Tickets are not available on the day of your visit.
Very Busy Days
- Due to park capacity, online group event tickets are not available for Saturdays throughout the season.
- There are several weekend days in July and August when the park nears capacity. On rare occasion, admission gates may need to close early. We encourage guests to check the park’s website for alerts in advance of their visit, and plan their outing around these busy days.
Adult Chaperone Policy
- Seabreeze has an Adult Chaperone Policy. On Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, guests aged 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult chaperone, 21 years or older with photo ID. Everyone must buy a ticket or have their Seabreeze Passport to enter the park. Please click here for more details.
Admissions Security Screening Process
- Upon entering the park, all guests will go through a security screening process where all bags and coolers will be checked.
Instructions on Purchasing Group Event Tickets
- These tickets are for groups of 15 to 49 people, or special tickets for Scout Days, etc.
- Date specific tickets must be purchased at least a day ahead of your visit. They are not available on the day of your visit.
- Click on the Buy Tickets Now button below.
- Choose your ticket type and quantities, and then select the date of your visit.
- Fill in your information on the checkout page and submit your order.
- Your tickets will be sent to the email address provided.
- Print out your tickets, or save the barcodes to your phone.
- Present these at the admission gate for entry into the park. Each person needs their own ticket or barcode to enter.
Ready to Buy Your Tickets?
- Click on the button below to enter the online store.
- By clicking on the button, you agree that you have read and accept the information above.