One-Day 2017 Admission Rates
|Pass type||Gate Price||Online Price||Details|
|Ride & Slide Pass||$33.99||$30.99 Buy||Unlimited rides & slides, for those 48″ and taller*.|
|Under 48″ Pass||$26.99||$25.99 Buy||Unlimited rides & slides, for those under 48″ tall**.|
|Night Rider Pass||$23.99||$21.99 Buy||Unlimited rides & slides, after 5 pm.|
|Spectator Pass||$13.99||$13.99 Buy||Access to grounds only, no rides/slides. Must be 21 or older.|
|Single Ride Tickets||$3.50||Buy at the gate||Purchase these with a Spectator Pass. One time on any one ride, not valid in water park.|
|Children 2 yrs. & under||FREE||Free admission and applicable rides.|
|Parking||FREE||Free parking is always available.|
* Those shorter than 48″ must buy an Under 48″ Pass.
** Those 48″ or taller must buy a Ride & Slide Pass.
- These rates are in effect from June 3 to Labor Day. Check out the Special Offers Page for spring and fall rates, discount deals and special events.
- For hours of operation, check Park Hours.
- Prices do not include NYS sales tax.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted at the admission gates.
- For everyone’s safety, some rides may be closed during periods of rain, lightning and other extreme weather conditions. Click here for our Rain Policy.
- Due to maintenance and other circumstances, certain rides and attractions may not be open.
- All rates and hours are subject to change without notice.