End of season job recruiting begins in July for full-time and part-time positions throughout the park.
In addition to wages, park employees enjoy rides and slides, crew parties, a variety of incentives, discounts and more. You're encouraged to join a team of over 800 that combines hard work with the rewarding experience of providing fun to thousands of families.
Interviewing for 2017 End of Season Jobs
Interviews are held at the park’s Training Center on the dates listed below. Plan to attend one of these sessions to complete an application and receive an interview. No appointment necessary. Here’s the process to apply for a job:
- Visit the park during one of these interviewing sessions:
- Friday July 21: 3pm – 5pm
- Monday July 24: 3pm – 5pm
- Wednesday July 26: 3pm – 5pm
- Friday July 28: 3pm – 5pm
- Park in Lot 2, near the Carousel Building. Follow the signs to the Training Center.
- You can fill out an application on site. To speed up the process, download an application now. Print it out vertically, fill it out, and bring it with you to the interview (and not before).
- Please note: you must be at least 16 years old to apply and able to work through 9/10/17. No interviews are given to those who don’t meet these requirements.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
The following is a list of jobs that may be available:
- Ride Operator
- Game Operator
- Waterpark Attendant
- Food Service
- Parking Attendant
- Grill Work
- Guest Relations
- Gate Attendant