Summer job recruiting begins in the spring for full-time and part-time positions throughout the park.
In addition to wages, park employees enjoy rides and slides, crew parties, a variety of incentives, discounts and more. You're encouraged to join a team of over 800 that combines hard work with the rewarding experience of providing fun to thousands of families.
Online Applications, Interviews for 2021 Summer Jobs
We are now accepting applications, but are not holding Open Interviews at this time. Seabreeze representatives will contact prospective applicants directly. Please make sure you check your email and leave a valid phone number.
All applications for summer jobs are to be completed online prior to receiving an interview. Here’s the process to apply:
- Fill out your application online. Click Here
- No paper applications will be accepted. Onsite interviews will be scheduled as needed.
- Most of these jobs will begin around the time we open for the season.
- Note: you must be at least 16 years old to apply. No interviews are given to those under 16.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
At this time, we are prioritizing applicants with interest in the following departments with the criteria shown:
- Pool Tech – Must be 18 years or older
- Security – Must be 18 years or older and have a New York State Security Certification
- Rides – 18 years or older
- Food – 18 years or older
- Waterpark – Interest in lifeguarding is required
You are encouraged to submit an application if you are interested in other departments. Just know that job openings for these positions are extremely limited at this time:
- Pool Tech
- Grill Work
- Ride Operator
- Game Operator
- Waterpark Attendant