Summer job recruiting begins in the spring and runs all summer, including end-of-the-season positions.
In addition to wages, park employees enjoy rides and slides, crew parties, a variety of incentives, discounts and more. You're encouraged to join a team of over 800 that combines hard work with the rewarding experience of providing fun to thousands of families.
Online Applications & Interviews for End-of-the-Season Jobs
We are now accepting applications for end-of-the-season jobs. All departments are hiring, so apply today – you’ll get a jump-start on a job for next season!
Complete the online application, and we will contact you for an interview via email or phone. Please make sure to check your email, and to leave a valid phone number. All applications for summer jobs are to be completed online prior to receiving an interview. Here’s the process to apply:
- Fill out your application online. Click Here
- No paper applications will be accepted. Onsite interviews will be scheduled as needed.
- These jobs start immediately, and run through the end of the season.
- You must be available to work through September 12.
- Note: you must be at least 16 years old to apply. No interviews are given to those under 16.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the types of positions available:
- Pool Tech
- Grill Work
- Ride Operator
- Game Operator
- Waterpark Attendant