Summer job recruiting begins in the spring for full-time and part-time positions throughout the park.
In addition to wages, park employees enjoy rides and slides, crew parties, a variety of incentives, discounts and more. You're encouraged to join a team of over 800 that combines hard work with the rewarding experience of providing fun to thousands of families.
Online Applications, Interviews for 2020 Summer Jobs
NEW THIS YEAR! All applications for summer jobs are to be completed online prior to receiving an interview. Here’s the process to apply for a job:
- Fill out your application online – CLICK HERE.
- No paper applications or onsite interviews.
- Please understand that most of these jobs will begin around the time we open for the season, TBD.
- Note: you must be at least 16 years old to apply. No interviews are given to those under 16.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- At this time, we are not scheduling interviews but you may submit an application to be reviewed by our team.
The following is a list of jobs that may be available:
- Ride Operator (18 years or older ONLY)
- Food Service (18 years or older ONLY)
- Grill Work (18 years or older ONLY)
- Security (Must be NYS Certified)