Summer job recruiting begins in April for full-time and part-time positions throughout the park.
In addition to wages, park employees enjoy rides and slides, crew parties, a variety of incentives, discounts and more. You're encouraged to join a team of over 800 that combines hard work with the rewarding experience of providing fun to thousands of families.
Interviewing for 2019 Summer Jobs
Interviews are held at the park’s Carousel Building on the dates listed below. Plan to attend one of these sessions to complete an application and receive an interview. No appointment necessary. Here’s the process to apply for a job:
- Check back here in mid March for the 2019 hiring schedule.
- Park in Lot 2, near the Carousel Building, and follow the signs.
- You can fill out an application on site. To speed up the process, download an application now. Print it out vertically, fill it out, and bring it with you to the interview (and not before).
- Please note: you must be at least 16 years old to apply. No interviews are given to those who don’t meet these requirements.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is a list of jobs that may be available:
- Ride Operator
- Game Operator
- Waterpark Attendant
- Food Service
- Parking Attendant
- Grill Work
- Guest Relations
- Gate Attendant