Summer job recruiting for end-of-season positions throughout the park is now going on.
In addition to wages, park employees enjoy rides and slides, crew parties, a variety of incentives, discounts and more. Join our team of over 800 that combines hard work with the rewarding experience of providing fun to thousands of families!
Interviewing for 2018 End-of-Season Summer Jobs
Interviews are held at the park’s Training Center, located in Lot 2, on the dates listed below. Plan to attend one of these sessions to complete an application and receive an interview. No appointment necessary. Applicants must be able to work through September 9, 2018. Here’s the process to apply for a job:
- Visit the park during one of these interviewing sessions:
- Monday July 16: 3pm – 5pm
- Friday July 20: 3pm – 5pm
- Monday July 23: 3pm – 5pm
- Friday July 27: 3pm – 5pm
- You can fill out an application on site. To speed up the process, download an application now. Print it out vertically, fill it out, and bring it with you to the interview (and not before).
- Please note: you must be at least 16 years old to apply. No interviews are given to those who don’t meet this requirement.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
The following is a list of jobs that may be available:
- Ride Operator
- Game Operator
- Waterpark Attendant
- Food Service
- Parking Attendant
- Grill Work
- Guest Relations
- Gate Attendant