Summer job recruiting begins in the spring for full-time and part-time positions throughout the park.
In addition to wages, park employees enjoy rides and slides, crew parties, a variety of incentives, discounts and more. You're encouraged to join a team of over 800 that combines hard work with the rewarding experience of providing fun to thousands of families.
Online Applications, Interviews for 2021 Summer Jobs
— Now Accepting Online Applications — All applications for summer jobs are to be completed online prior to receiving an interview. Here’s the process to apply:
- Fill out your application online. Click Here
- No paper applications will be accepted nor onsite interviews given.
- Online interviews via Zoom begin in mid-April.
- You will get a link to the interviewing hours when you complete your application.
- Most of these jobs will begin around the time we open for the season.
- Note: you must be at least 16 years old to apply. No interviews are given to those under 16.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
The following is a list of jobs that may be available:
- Pool Tech
- Grill Work
- Food Service
- Gate Attendant
- Ride Operator
- Game Operator
- Waterpark Attendant