Summer job recruiting begins in April for full and part-time positions throughout the park.
In addition to wages, park employees enjoy rides and slides, crew parties, a variety of incentives, discounts and more. You're encouraged to join a team of over 800 that combines hard work with the rewarding experience of providing fun to thousands of families.
Interviewing for 2017 summer jobs
Interviews are held at the park’s Carousel Building in April. Plan to attend one of these sessions to complete an application and receive an interview. No appointment necessary. Here’s the process to apply for a job:
- Check the Park Schedule for interviewing times. If you are an out-of-town college student and can’t make one of these times, call the park at (585) 323-1900 to arrange an alternate date.
- Come to the park during one of the interviewing sessions. Park in Lot 2, near the Carousel Building. Overflow parking is available in Lot 1, near the main gate.
- You can fill out an application on site. To speed up the process, download an application now. Print it out vertically, fill it out, and bring it with you to the interview (and not before).
- Please note: you must be at least 16 years old to apply. No interviews are given to those who don’t meet this requirement.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is a list of jobs that may be available:
- Ride Operator
- Game Operator
- Waterpark Attendant
- Food Service
- Parking Attendant
- Grill Work
- Guest Relations
- Gate Attendant