Summer job recruiting begins in April for full-time and part-time positions throughout the park.
In addition to wages, park employees enjoy rides and slides, crew parties, a variety of incentives, discounts and more. You're encouraged to join a team of over 800 that combines hard work with the rewarding experience of providing fun to thousands of families.
Online Applications, Onsite Interviews for 2020 Summer Jobs
In-person job interviews are held at the park’s Carousel Building, starting in early April. All applications for jobs are to be completed online prior to your onsite interview. Here’s the process to apply for a job:
- Fill out your application online by clicking on this link: (COMING SOON – please try back later).
- Onsite interviews begin in April, no appointment necessary. Go to Park Hours for the interviewing schedule.
- Visit Seabreeze one of those days, and park in Lot 2 near the Carousel Building. Follow the signs.
- If you can’t complete an online application prior to your interview, we will assist you onsite.
- If you attend college out of town and can’t make the interviewing hours, please call the office for an interview when you are home in March or April.
- Please note: you must be at least 16 years old to apply. No interviews are given to those under 16.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is a list of jobs that may be available:
- Ride Operator
- Game Operator
- Waterpark Attendant
- Food Service
- Parking Attendant
- Grill Work
- Guest Relations
- Gate Attendant