Summer job recruiting begins in the spring for full-time and part-time positions throughout the park.
In addition to wages, park employees enjoy rides and slides, crew parties, a variety of incentives, discounts and more. You're encouraged to join a team of over 800 that combines hard work with the rewarding experience of providing fun to thousands of families.
Online Applications & Interviews for 2023 Summer Jobs
Applications and interviews begin on April 1. All applications are to be completed online prior to receiving an interview.
Here’s the process to apply:
- Check here starting April 1st to apply online.
- No paper applications will be accepted, nor onsite interviews given.
- You will get a link to the interviewing hours once you complete your application.
- Most of these jobs will begin around the time we open for the season.
- Note: you must be at least 15 years old to apply. No interviews are given to those under 15.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the types of positions available:
- Ride Operator
- Game Operator
- Waterpark Attendant
- Pool Tech
- Food Service
- Grill Work
Check here April 1st to fill out your application.