Give the Gift of Summer Fun this Holiday Season
Get next season's Passports at last year's prices!
Get a whole summer’s worth of fun for one great price.
Here’s what’s included with your Passport:
- 20 Visits Anytime: Good any day 2022 season.
- Extra Visits Bonus: Visit September 10 & 11, even if your 20 visits are used up.
- Passport Rewards: A discount promo code for additional one-day tickets.
- Free Friends Special: Bring a friend for free on September 10 & 11.
- Free Parking: always a great Seabreeze perk.
- No Convenience Fees or hidden charges.
|Passport Type||Special Holiday Rates!||Details|
|Seabreeze Passport||$ 99.99 +tax
|Unlimited rides & slides for those 48″ and taller, and those under 60 years of age. Offer ends December 31, 2021.|
|Under 48″ Passport||$ 84.99 +tax
|Unlimited rides & slides for those under 48″ tall. Offer ends December 31, 2021.|
|Senior Passport||$ 84.99 +tax
|Unlimited rides & slides for those ages 60 years and older. Offer ends December 31, 2021.|
- Adult Chaperone Policy Now Applies. Please note that the park’s Adult Chaperone Policy applies to passport holders. On Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, guests aged 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult chaperone, 21 years or older with photo ID. Everyone must buy a ticket or have their Seabreeze Passport to enter the park. Group sales ticketed events are exempt. Click here for more details on the policy.
- Passports are good for up to 20 visits (plus Bonus Weekend) with rides & slides, good during the current season only.
- Passports are nontransferable. They may only be used by the person indicated on the Passport ID card.
- Your photo must be taken during your first visit to the park, and you must show your Passport ID card at the gate for all subsequent visits.
- If you are under 48″ tall, you must buy an Under 48″ Passport. If 48″ and taller, you must buy a Seabreeze Passport. Please contact us if you have any questions, we’re happy to assist.
- A $10.00 service charge is required for a replacement card.
- No refunds on passports or on any of the associated visits.
- Abuse of park policies may result in the loss of the card and its privileges.
- Rain checks are offered if a majority of rides are closed for more than one full hour due to weather. It must be raining to receive a rain check, and you are required to leave the park upon receipt of the rain check.
- Very Busy Days. There are several weekend days in July and August when the park nears capacity. On rare occasion, the admission gates may need to close early. We encourage passport holders to check the park’s website for alerts in advance of their visit, and plan their visit around these busy days.