Seabreeze Passports – A Whole Summer’s Worth of Fun
Get a summer’s worth of fun for one great price
- You get 20 visits per card, plus Extra Visit Bonus Weekend. That’s 22 visits in all!
Unlimited visits with a Spectator Passport.
- Extra Visit Bonus Weekend – visit us September 7 & 8, even if your 20 visits are used up.
- Passport Rewards – special discounts for your friends.
- Free Friend Days – June 8 & 9 and September 7 & 8. Bring a friend and they get in free!
- Free parking – always a great Seabreeze value.
PLEASE NOTE: We’re Updating our Database
In order for us to provide better service to our guests, Seabreeze is updating its entire database of season passport holder information this year. As a result, ALL PASSPORTERS will need to purchase NEW passports and have a NEW photo taken, rather than renew their old passport.
|Passport Type||Spring Rates||Details|
|You get 20 visits per person (plus Bonus Weekend) any day all summer. Unlimited rides & slides for those 48″ and taller. Not transferable. Those under 48″ must buy an Under 48″ Passport.|
|Under 48″ Passport||$79.99|
|You get 20 visits per person (plus Bonus Weekend) any day all summer. Unlimited rides & slides for those under 48″ tall. Not transferable.|
|Unlimited access to the grounds, any day all summer. No ride tickets included. Must be 21 years or older. Not transferable.|
- Prices do not include NYS sales tax.
- Passports good for up to 20 visits w/rides & slides, good during the current season only (Spectator Passport is good any day this season for grounds admission only).
- Visits may be used this year only. May not be rolled over into next year.
- Passport is nontransferable. May only be used by person indicated on card.
- A $10.00 service charge is required for a replacement card.
- Abuse of park policies may result in the loss of the card and its privileges.
- No refunds on Passports or on visits associated with them.
- Rain checks are offered if a majority of rides are closed for more than one full hour due to weather. It must be raining to receive a rain check, and you are required to leave the park upon receipt of the rain check.
- For Spectator Passports: single ride tickets are offered at the gate. Ride tickets are not valid on any attraction in the waterpark. You must have a wristband for the waterpark.
- Very Busy Days 2019: July 4, July 13 & July 20. Due to anticipated maximum capacity crowds, park admission gates may close early. We advise against visiting the park on these dates.