2023 Passports Now On Sale Online
Give the Gift of Summer Fun. Get Next Summer's Passports at Last Summer's Prices!
Get a whole summer’s worth of fun for one great price!
Here’s what’s included with your Passport:
- 20 Visits Anytime: Good any day 2023 season.
- Extra Visits Bonus: Visit September 9 & 10, even if your 20 visits are used up.
- Passport Rewards: A discount promo code for additional one-day tickets.
- Free Friends Special: Bring a friend for free on September 9 & 10.
- Free Parking: always a great Seabreeze perk.
- No Convenience Fees or hidden charges.
|Passport Type||Holiday Sale Price||Details|
|Seabreeze Passport||$ 104.99 +tax
|Unlimited rides & slides for those 48″ and taller, and those under 60 years of age.|
|Under 48″ Passport||$ 89.99 +tax
|Unlimited rides & slides for those under 48″ tall.|
|Senior Passport||$ 89.99 +tax
|Unlimited rides & slides for those ages 60 years and older.|
- Adult Chaperone Policy. Please note that the park’s Adult Chaperone Policy applies to passport holders. On Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and special events, guests aged 17 and under (or under 21 on School Group Days) must be accompanied by an adult chaperone. Everyone, including the chaperone, must buy a ticket or show their season passport photo ID to enter the park. Group sales ticketed events are exempt from the Adult Chaperone Policy. Click here for more details on the policy.
- Passport Photo IDs Required for All Visits. Your photo must be taken during your first visit to the park, and you must show your Passport photo ID card at the gate for all subsequent visits. Renewals should show their current card at the gate
- Passports are good for up to 20 visits (plus Bonus Weekend) with rides & slides, good during the current season only.
- Passports are nontransferable. They may only be used by the person indicated on the Passport ID card.
- If you are under 48″ tall, you must buy an Under 48″ Passport. If 48″ and taller, you must buy a Seabreeze Passport. Please contact us if you have any questions, we’re happy to assist.
- A $10.00 service charge is required for a replacement card.
- No refunds on passports or on any of the associated visits.
- Abuse of park policies may result in the loss of the card and its privileges.
- Rain checks are offered if a majority of rides are closed for more than one full hour due to weather. It must be raining to receive a rain check, and you are required to leave the park upon receipt of the rain check.
- Very Busy Days. There are several weekend days in July and August when the park nears capacity. On rare occasion, the admission gates may need to close early. We encourage passport holders to check the park’s website for alerts in advance of their visit, and plan their visit around these busy days.