Information about the Park & Purchasing Group Event Tickets
Please review the detailed information below before purchasing your group event tickets.
Changes to Park Operations & COVID-19
- Due to the impact of COVID-19, some changes have been made to our operation. Please click here for more information.
Our Adult Chaperone Policy is in Effect
- Seabreeze has an Adult Chaperone Policy. On Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, guests aged 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult chaperone, 21 years or older with photo ID. Everyone must buy a ticket or have their Seabreeze Passport to enter the park. Group sales ticketed events are exempt. Please click here for more details.
Advance Purchase of Group Event Tickets Required
- Group event tickets must be purchased at least one day ahead of your visit. Tickets are not available on the day of your visit.
Instructions on Purchasing Group Event Tickets
- Tickets must be purchased at least a day ahead of your visit. They are not available on the day of your visit.
- Click on the Buy Tickets Now button below.
- Choose your ticket type and quantities, and then select the date of your visit.
- Fill in your information on the checkout page and submit your order.
- Your tickets will be sent to the email address provided. Print out your tickets, or save the barcodes to your phone.
- Present these at the admission gate for entry into the park. Each person needs their own ticket or barcode to enter.
Ready to Buy Your Tickets?
- Click on the button below to enter the online store.
- By clicking on the button, you agree that you have read and accept the information above.