Some Changes in our Operations this Summer
As a result of the impact of COVID-19, we’ve made changes to our operation. Please review the following information to assist you with your visit.
- Advance Tickets Are Not Required. Date-specific ticket reservations are not required. Buy online now, and use the tickets any day.
- Unlimited Rides & Slides Are Included. All admissions to Seabreeze now include unlimited rides & waterpark for everyone entering the park.
- Senior Citizens Tuesdays. On Tuesdays throughout the summer, senior citizens ages 60 years and older receive free admission to the park.
- One-Day Admission Rates. Click here to view our rates. The best value: visit weekdays during the summer, and get a Weekday Special Ticket, available only through our online store.
- Park Hours. Closing times have changed this summer. Be sure to check the park schedule for more details. Hours are subject to change.
- Cirque EnVol Show Returns. Our high-flying acrobats will be performing again this summer, starting June 23. Come be amazed!
- Seabreeze continues to follow the guidelines of the CDC, New York State, and local health officials as it relates to COVID-19.
- Assumption of Risk: Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. By coming to the park, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks, and will follow all rules. Thank you for your cooperation.