Information About the Park & Passports
Please review the detailed information below before making your Passport purchases.
Benefits with 2023 Passports
- You get 20 visits anytime all summer. Passports are valid any day of the 2023 season.
- Extra Visit Bonus Weekend. Visit us on Saturday & Sunday, September 9 & 10 – even if your 20 visits are used up.
- Bring a Friend Free Days. On Saturday & Sunday, September 9 & 10, bring a friend and they ride for free.
- Passport Rewards Promo Code. Starting June 22, buy Ride & Slide tickets online and save when you use promo code PASSPORT.
- Please click here to review all passport benefits and policies as outlined on the Passports Page.
Passport Photo IDs Required
- You will be required to show your Passport Photo ID at the gate for admission into the park. Be sure to bring it with you every time you visit.
- Renewals should show their current Passport Photo ID card on their first visit, or have a new photo taken and card produced.
- New Passport holders should have their picture taken on their first visit, and then pick up your card at the Locker Building.
- If you lose your Photo ID card, please request a replacement. In the meantime, please show a different photo ID card and the original order confirmation for entry.
Online Purchase Telephone Support
- For telephone support, click here to view our business office hours.
- The office telephone number is (585) 323-1900.
- Please note: telephone support is not available when the park’s business office is closed.
Ready to Buy Your Passports?
- Renewals can be done online only for the same passport type. If you’d like to upgrade from a Seabreeze Passport to a Senior Passport for example, you’ll need to purchase a new passport.
- Click on the button below to enter the online store.
- By clicking on the button, you agree that you have read and accept the information above.