Seabreeze Will Not Open This Summer
A Letter to Our Friends & Additional Information
Dear Friends of Seabreeze –
This announcement is to inform you that the park will not be opening this summer — the first time that Seabreeze has not opened in 141 years. We’re disappointed that, due to circumstances with the COVID-19 pandemic, we can’t share the fun of Seabreeze with all of you this summer!
We were really looking forward to opening the park – a summertime tradition for our family for 6 generations. We had everything in place to operate the park in a safe and responsible manner, but the State has been unable to provide amusement places with their guidelines. As the end of summer approaches, the window of opportunity for the season has unfortunately closed. We are all fully committed to the safety of our guests, our employees, to and the community at large.
The team at Seabreeze will now turn its focus on preparing for next season. The Jack Rabbit will finally get its party next year – better late than never! Our sales team will be in contact with all group leaders soon to begin the reservations process for 2021. And we’ll open our online store this fall for special holiday sales of day passes, season passports, and more.
Next year we’ll all have fun together again and enjoy another super summer. Thanks for your continued support – we couldn’t do it without you!
The Norris Family
- Information for 2020 Passport Holders
A big thank you to our 2020 passport holders! We appreciate your patience while we waited to find out about opening this season. As our way of saying thanks, we will be giving all current season pass holders the option of rolling over their passports to next year, with the following special Passport Rollover Benefits:
- Your 2020 passport will be rolled over to the 2021 season, with all 2020 benefits intact and no additional fees.
- You’ll also receive two complimentary one-day passes good anytime during the 2021 season, plus $20 in Food Bucks at no charge.
- That’s over $90 in added value for your 2020 Investment in Fun!
- Spectator Passport holders will receive different rollover benefits.
- To confirm your rollover, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the names of all passport holders in your family, and indicate that you want to be included in our Rollover Benefits package. You’ll receive verification at a later date.
- If instead you choose to get a refund now, send an email to email@example.com and we’ll respond. Include the names of your passport holder(s) and indicate that you would like a refund. Note: if you request a refund, you will not receive any of the special Rollover Benefits.
- 2020 Single-Day Ticket Holders
Have you purchased or received any single-day tickets for the 2020 season? We will honor any 2020 tickets next year, with no additional fees. Just present them at the admission gates when you visit us next summer.
- Group Events Information
As the park is closed for the summer, all group events have been cancelled. Please speak with your group leader if you have any questions.
Group leaders of outstanding 2020 events will be contacted directly by your sales rep.
The reservation process for 2021 events will begin soon. Please contact the sales department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (585) 323-1900.
- For Additional Information
For additional information, please review this website. You may also contact the park business office via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (585) 323-1900.