Information About the Park & Purchasing One-Day Tickets
Please review the detailed information below before making your one-day ticket purchases.
VERY BUSY DAYS:
Due to large group events, the park will be VERY BUSY on the following dates. We recommend that you plan your visit to Seabreeze for a different day.
- Saturday August 27
Our Adult Chaperone Policy
- Seabreeze has an Adult Chaperone Policy. On Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, guests aged 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult chaperone, 21 years or older with Photo ID. Everyone must buy a ticket or have their Seabreeze Passport. Group sales ticketed events are exempt. Click here for details on the policy.
New Admissions Security Screening Process
- Upon entering the park, all guests will go through a security screening process where all bags and coolers will be checked. Our policies, including prohibited items, remain the same.
COVID-19 & Changes to our Operation
- Seabreeze continues to follow the guidelines of the CDC, New York State, and local health officials as it relates to COVID-19.
- We make every effort to provide a safe environment for its guests. We cannot guarantee, however, that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. By coming to the park, you acknowledge and agree that you assume this inherent risk.
- Due to the impact of COVID-19, some changes have been made to our operation. Please click here for more information.
Online Purchase Telephone Support
- For telephone support, click here to view our business office hours.
- The office telephone number is (585) 323-1900.
- Please note: telephone support is not available when the park’s business office is closed.
Ready to Buy Your Tickets?
- Click on the button below to enter the online store.
- By clicking on the button, you agree that you have read and you accept the information above.