COVID-19 Info & Details on Purchasing One-Day Tickets
Please review the detailed information below before making your one-day ticket purchases.
Online Advance Ticketing will run through Wednesday June 23. For visits after June 23, please buy them online starting June 24. Tickets will be available 24/7, good any day all summer.
COVID-19 & What You Can Expect During Your Visit
- Details on Policies & Procedures. Before you buy your tickets, please click here to read the information related to Seabreeze and COVID-19.
Our Adult Chaperone Policy is in Effect
- Seabreeze has an Adult Chaperone Policy. On Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, guests aged 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult chaperone. Everyone must buy a ticket. Season Passport holders and group sales ticketed events are exempt. Click here for details on the policy.
Instructions on Purchasing One-Day Tickets
If you are a passport holder be sure to use the season passport page instead to make your reservation.
- Click on the “BUY TICKETS NOW” button below.
- Under the type of ticket that you’d like to reserve, click the button that says “select date/time” to choose the date of tickets for your visit. Click the desired date on the calendar, then click the “Event Name” button to select that date.
- The date will now be highlighted and you enter the quantity.
- Repeat this process for each of the ticket types you’d like to purchase. Be sure to double-check the dates are correct, then click “ADD TO CART.”
- Your tickets will be sent to the email address provided. Print out your tickets, or save the barcodes to your phone.
- Present these at the admission gate for entry into the park. Each person needs their own ticket or barcode to enter.
Ready to Buy Your Tickets?
- Click on the button below to enter the online store.
- By clicking on the button, you agree that you have read and you accept the information above.