2015 Season Passports
Get a summer's worth of fun for one low price!
- 15 visits per card, plus Extra Visit Bonus Weekend!
- Unlimited visits with a Spectator Passport.
- Passport Rewards – Special discounts for your friends.
- "Bring A Friend Free" Weekend Sept. 12 & 13.
- "Bring a Friend Free" on Father's Day June 21.
- Extra Visit Bonus Weekend – visit us Sept. 12 & 13, even if your 15 visits are used up.
- FREE parking – always a great Seabreeze value.
|PASSPORT TYPE||SPECIAL SPRING PRICE||DETAILS|
Thru June 21 $72.99
|You get 15 visits per person, any day all summer. Unlimited rides & slides for those 48" and taller. Not transferable. Those under 48" must buy an Under 48" Passport. Buy Now|
|Under 48" Passport||Thru June 21 $62.99
After June 21 $65.99
|You get 15 visits per person, any day all summer. Unlimited rides & slides for those under 48" tall. Not transferable. Buy Now|
Thru June 21 $26.99
|Unlimited access to the grounds, any day all summer. No ride tickets included. Must be 21 years or older. Not transferable. Buy Now|
- Prices do not include NYS sales tax.
- Passports good for up to 15 visits w/rides & slides, good during the current season only (Spectator Passport is good any day this season for grounds admission only).
- Visits may be used this year only. May not be rolled over into next year.
- Passport is nontransferable. May only be used by person indicated on card.
- A $10.00 service charge is required for a replacement card.
- Abuse of park policies may result in the loss of the card and its privileges.
- No refunds on Passports or on visits associated with them.
- Rain checks are offered if a majority of rides are closed for more than one full hour due to weather. It must be raining to receive a rain check, and you are required to leave the park upon receipt of the rain check.
- For Spectator Passports: single ride tickets are offered at the gate. Ride tickets are not valid on any attraction in the water park. You must have a wristband for the water park.
- Very Busy Days 2015: July 4 and July 18. Due to anticipated maximum capacity crowds, park admission gates may close early. We advise against visiting the park on these dates.