2016 Season Passports - now with 20 visits
Get a summer's worth of fun for one low price!
- Now 20 visits per card, plus Extra Visit Bonus Weekend!
- Unlimited visits with a Spectator Passport.
- Extra Visit Bonus Weekend – visit us September 10 & 11, even if your 20 visits are used up.
- Passport Rewards – Special discounts for your friends.
- More "Bring A Friend Free" Weekends! Now June 18 & 19 and September 10 & 11.
- Free parking – always a great Seabreeze value.
|You get 20 visits per person (plus Bonus Weekend) any day all summer. Unlimited rides & slides for those 48" and taller. Not transferable. Those under 48" must buy an Under 48" Passport.|
|Under 48" Passport||$67.99
|You get 20 visits per person (plus Bonus Weekend) any day all summer. Unlimited rides & slides for those under 48" tall. Not transferable.|
|Unlimited access to the grounds, any day all summer. No ride tickets included. Must be 21 years or older. Not transferable.|
- Prices do not include NYS sales tax.
- Passports good for up to 20 visits w/rides & slides, good during the current season only (Spectator Passport is good any day this season for grounds admission only).
- Visits may be used this year only. May not be rolled over into next year.
- Passport is nontransferable. May only be used by person indicated on card.
- A $10.00 service charge is required for a replacement card.
- Abuse of park policies may result in the loss of the card and its privileges.
- No refunds on Passports or on visits associated with them.
- Rain checks are offered if a majority of rides are closed for more than one full hour due to weather. It must be raining to receive a rain check, and you are required to leave the park upon receipt of the rain check.
- For Spectator Passports: single ride tickets are offered at the gate. Ride tickets are not valid on any attraction in the water park. You must have a wristband for the water park.
- Very Busy Days 2016: July 4, July 16 & August 6. Due to anticipated maximum capacity crowds, park admission gates may close early. We advise against visiting the park on these dates.